Marazion Surgery Patient Participation Group
We welcome everyone to join us for our Information Sharing Workshop on
Tuesday 12th November, at Marazion Surgery
Free Refreshments provided from 6.30pm,
Speaker to start at 6.45pm
Speaker - Sandy Easterbrook, Primary Care Dementia Practitioner
- Are you worried about your own memory, or about a friend or relative?
- Do you look after anyone who may have dementia? Are you aware of the support available to you?
- Would you like more information on services and support available locally for anyone living with dementia or caring for someone with dementia?
Information will be shared about practical help, support groups and activities available locally and where you can obtain more information and support
We regret that we will not be able to discuss individual people due to confidentiality but we will help signpost you to support.
Patient Participation Group
The practice has a Patient Participation Group (PPG). This group provides a voice for patients on local health related matters and a forum for feedback when new local services are being developed.
Marazion Surgery Patient Survey
The PPG Ground Rules
- The group is not a forum for individual complaints and single issue concerns
- We advocate open and honest communication and challenge between individuals
- We will be flexible, listen, ask for help and support each other.
- We will demonstrate a commitment to delivering results, as a group
- Silence indicates agreement – speak up, but always go through the Chair
- All views are valid and will be listened to
- No phones or other disruptions
- We will start and finish on time, and stick to the agenda
If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
Complete the Patient Group Sign-up Form Online
If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
Download the pdf version of our sign up form
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.