Patient Participation Group
The practice has a Patient Participation Group (PPG). This group provides a voice for patients on local health related matters and a forum for feedback when new local services are being developed.
The PPG Ground Rules
- The group is not a forum for individual complaints and single issue concerns
- We advocate open and honest communication and challenge between individuals
- We will be flexible, listen, ask for help and support each other.
- We will demonstrate a commitment to delivering results, as a group
- Silence indicates agreement – speak up, but always go through the Chair
- All views are valid and will be listened to
- No phones or other disruptions
- We will start and finish on time, and stick to the agenda
If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
Complete the Patient Group Sign-up Form Online
If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
Download the pdf version of our sign up form
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.